P.S We mucked up a little bit
Friday, December 10, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- Pizza Base (Mrs Tele’a)
- 1x200 g Pepperoni Stick or pre cut in a sealed container(
- 1x200 g Diced Bacon(Gabe)
- 1x200 g Salami or pre cut in sealed container - Mild - Hot
- 100 g of Lean Mince Beef(Cruz)
- 1 tin of Pizza Paste / Tomato Paste(Cruz)
- 1 Bag of grated cheese(Josh)
- 1. If you are using doe then puff up and roll out and flatten with raised edges (The Crust) or if using base put onto a pizza pan.
- 2. Cover the pizza base in the tomato paste use about 3 quarters of the tin.
- 3. Put a small layer of cheese on the base.
- 4. Then cut and spreed the pepperoni and salami use about 3 quarters of the sticks/ packets.
- 5. Place the diced bacon around the pizza base as well.
- 6. Then put another light layer of cheese over the ingredients.
- 7. Use the last quarter of the Pepperoni / salami with the lean Mince Beef spreed out on the base.
- 8. Cover once again in Cheese.
I have got the Recipe from this site <-- Click on the Words for the URl
And The Photo from this site <-- Click on the Words for the URl